Principal of BrandImage International Institute™
Wendy Lee, the founder of Chapter One Asia, an award winning BrandImage™ Consultancy Firm, has been voted as one of Asia’s most inspiring speakers! She is also the Director of the World’s First BrandImage™ International Institute, a joint collaboration with (OUM) Open University Malaysia.
To date, Wendy has trained and coached more than 150,000 corporate executives, helping them define and refine their brand and image through their appearance, behavior and communication. Her list of corporate clients include Unilever, Sunway Group, CIMB, Bank Negara, Petronas, Citibank, DRB HICOM, Genting World Resorts, Scope International, UMW, DHL, Shang-ri-La Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel, and the list continues to grow.
She hold many positions and awards from various prestigious organizations. There are:
- President of MABIC (The Malaysia Association of Brand and Image Consultants).
- The Asian Image Consultant of the Year by The Australian Image Company.
- Professional Membership of The Federation of Image Consultants (TFIC)
- Professional Membership of The Association of Colourflair Consultants (MACC),
- Columnist with The Star – Mystarjob.com, Miss Behave column, Clovetwo,and Malaysia SME’s Pillars.
- Author of best selling <Up Your Value!>
- Appointed as Media Prima Berhad (TV3, NTV7, 8TV, TV9)’s image consultant.
- Panel judges for The Miss Astro Chinese International Pageant.
- Featured in Astro, 8TV, RTM, TV3, NTV7, RedFM, Capital FM, BFM, The New Straits Times, The Star, Sin Chew Jit Poh, Her World, Feminine, In Trend, Cittabella, Cleo, etc.